Hello friends, in this article I will tell you how to make a sponge cake sponge cake. After you learn how to make a sponge cake, I will make another little surprise. In fact, this article is only about the recipe for fresh cake cake, but if you still search for it, I will also write a ready-made chocolate cream recipe for you below, I hope it will be useful for a few of my readers.
In fact, no matter how difficult it may seem to people to make a wet cake, it is not that difficult to make, the real difficult thing is to decorate the wet cake. You decide how to decorate it, we do not interfere with your personal tastes (: But since you don’t need to do the decoration now and the decoration is the last thing to be done anyway, don’t worry about the decoration at this stage. The first thing to do is the sponge cake, you focus on the sponge cake and make a good sponge cake because the more beautiful the cake of the cake, the more enjoyable it will be to eat.
Sponge cake is the most basic ingredient of our fresh cake, let’s learn how to make this fixture material sponge cake.
What are the sponge cake ingredients (wet cake cake ingredients) :
⦁ (300ml), ie an average of 1.5 cups of sugar
⦁ 3 medium-sized eggs
⦁ (200ml) ie 1 glass of milk
⦁ (300ml) approximately 1.5 cups of flour
⦁ 2 teaspoons baking powder
⦁ 1 pinch of salt (I don’t know how to explain this, but it is 1 tenth of 1 teaspoon)
⦁ 1 packet of vanilla
How to make sponge cake?
Now I will tell you how to make sponge cake and you will see how easy it is. Leave the recipe to me and focus on making it. Just take care to add your love
Pour 1.5 cups of sugar into a bowl and break 3 eggs on the sugar.
2. After breaking the eggs, you start whisking with a whisk (mixer). (But the important thing in this process is that the mixture you whisk whitens. It should whiten very well. Please be patient for this, it will be worth it)
3. Then pour 1 cup of milk and continue whisking.
4. It needs to be whipped with a whisk (mixer) for 2-3 minutes. (do not rush, be patient again :D)
5. Then add 1.5 cups of flour into the ingredients and add 2 teaspoons of baking powder to the flour.
6. Add 1 pinch of salt and 1 packet of vanilla to the mixture. (If you want, you can sift the baking powder with vanilla with the help of a sieve).
7. Then continue whisking until your dough flows like honey when you lift the mixer.
8. Finally, it remains to put the sponge cake dough in the oven.
Bake the sponge cake dough in the oven at 150 degrees for 10 minutes (My oven is 150 degrees because it is a little powerful, you can do it at any degree you want, the degree changes from oven to oven, but I don’t know why.
If possible, make sure that the fan of the oven is not running and check frequently so that it does not burn (sometimes 10 minutes may not be enough for this process) and your sponge cake is ready. You can use the sponge cake immediately and make your wet cake, but we recommend that you make the wet cake after waiting for at least 12 hours, as keeping the sponge cake for 1 day or waiting for 1 night will make the cake more beautiful.
In the continuation of my article, I will also tell you how to make cream for fresh cake, but as I said before, I will not interfere with the decoration process, it is up to your taste, produce something yourself. Create an art. Now I just want to give a cream recipe to young friends so that I can help a little more. But don’t expect too much because I bought the cream ready-made from the market and I will only mix it with chocolate Continue reading.
Instant Chocolate Cream Recipe
⦁ 2 cans of instant cream (prefer quality brand, I know it is difficult if there is no money, but it is as much as it is)
⦁ 3 packs of dark chocolate (A101 chocolates are great :D)
⦁ 1 packet of milk chocolate (I do not interfere with this )
⦁ 1 tablespoon of icing sugar
Stages of making cream
I’m going to get to the point very quickly, I rushed this job.
1. Pour 2 cans of instant cream into a suitable saucepan.
2. Pour in 1 tablespoon of icing sugar and mix.
3. After it has warmed up a little, put 3 packets of dark chocolate and 1 packet of milk chilli in a saucepan and melt.
4. Stir until boiling, but be careful not to burn the bottom of the pot, after cooling, whisk with a whisk (mixer), your chocolate cream for sponge cake is ready
I hope I was able to help you and you can prepare good flavoured cakes. Continue to follow Emeyzi.